2801 N Street
Kesher Israel is an Orthodox synagogue located in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, D.C. The congregation is over 100 years old and its worshipers have included prominent politicians, diplomats, jurists, journalists, and authors.
- The secret back channel between Israel and the Hamas: My Personal Experience - Saturday, April 18, 2015 - 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
- Gershon Baskin: Scholar-in-Residence - Friday, April 17, 2015 - Saturday, April 18, 2015 - All Day
Latest posts by MidEast Advisory Services (MEAS) (see all)
- The Day After Independence Day - April 26, 2017
- Gershon Baskin Shares Insights about the Possibilities of Peace at the Museo Memoria y Tolerancia in Mexico - September 28, 2016
- Gershon Baskin shares insights with students at el Colegio Yavne in Huxquilucan Mexico - September 28, 2016