1719 Wilmart St.
Kehila Chadasha is a progressive community that celebrates Judaism in unique ways:
– We have fun singing, learning and sharing.
– Music, spirit and family rituals go hand-in-hand with education, social justice and tzedakah.
– We take to heart the Jewish belief in “tikkun olam,” healing the world.
Kehila is small and welcoming. With about 100 households in the Washington, D.C., area, we are a “shul without walls” meeting in schools, community centers, parks, and members’ homes in Montgomery County, Md., and NW Washington.
The community cherishes Jewish heritage, history, and traditions. Kehila members feel comfortable with their beliefs and non-beliefs, welcoming the opportunity to freely explore, clarify, critique, and absorb new knowledge.
- What do we expect and need from the United States? - Friday, April 23, 2010 - 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Latest posts by MidEast Advisory Services (MEAS) (see all)
- Gershon Baskin Shares Insights about the Possibilities of Peace at the Museo Memoria y Tolerancia in Mexico - September 28, 2016
- Gershon Baskin shares insights with students at el Colegio Yavne in Huxquilucan Mexico - September 28, 2016
- Gershon Baskin Keynotes at the Days for Peace Conference in Mexico City - September 25, 2016