1316 University Ave
Netivot Shalom began in 1989 and grew out of our founding members’ collective commitment to creating an egalitarian spiritual home for Conservative/Masorti Jews in Berkeley, California. We are members who are Jewish and not, Jews-by-choice, interfaith families, multiracial, multicultural, married, single, families and individuals, LGBTQQ, straight, old, and young. We explicitly recognize and cherish each other as teachers and students.
- How can peace be made between Israel and Palestine? - Sunday, September 18, 2016 - 11:15 am - 1:30 pm
- Is Israeli Palestinian peace still possible? - Saturday, September 17, 2016 - 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm
Latest posts by MidEast Advisory Services (MEAS) (see all)
- Gershon Baskin Shares Insights about the Possibilities of Peace at the Museo Memoria y Tolerancia in Mexico - September 28, 2016
- Gershon Baskin shares insights with students at el Colegio Yavne in Huxquilucan Mexico - September 28, 2016
- Gershon Baskin Keynotes at the Days for Peace Conference in Mexico City - September 25, 2016