Date(s) - Monday, July 2, 2018 - Thursday, July 26, 2018
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem
Categories No Categories
Gershon Baskin will teach a course that provides unique insight into the Israeli-Palestinian conflict by exploring a range of narratives and perspectives through both academic and personal lenses. By visiting key sites and undertaking dialogues with regional leaders and experts, you will acquire a broader understanding of the conflict’s complexity – and possible solutions. This course is offered as part of the nine-credit Coexistence in the Middle East Program.
Coexistence in the Middle East (CME) enables current and future leaders from around the world to explore the facts on the ground and examine local realities from the perspectives of various religious, political, cultural and national groups that converge at a crossroads of humanity. CME delves into:
– Encounters between the “West” and the Middle East
– Relations among Christians, Jews, and Muslims
– Interests and concerns of the International Community – Competing claims between Israelis and Palestinians
CME is organized in cooperation with the International Institute of Leadership in Israel, Israel Beyond the Headlines, and the Rothberg International School* (RIS) of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, ranked among the world’s top 150 universities.
Latest posts by MidEast Advisory Services (MEAS) (see all)
- The Day After Independence Day - April 26, 2017
- Gershon Baskin Shares Insights about the Possibilities of Peace at the Museo Memoria y Tolerancia in Mexico - September 28, 2016
- Gershon Baskin shares insights with students at el Colegio Yavne in Huxquilucan Mexico - September 28, 2016