Date(s) - Saturday, March 8, 2008
8:00 pm - 9:45 pm
Jewish Community Center of Greater Ann Arbor
2935 Birch Hollow Dr
The co-directors of the first joint Israeli-Palestinian think tank, IPCRI, are coming to Ann Arbor to share a first-hand assessment of the peace process. While recognizing the challenges that lie ahead, they explain why an agreement is possible, and what we can do to help.
You are also invited to join us for an intimate donor’s dinner with the speakers,
Saturday, March 8, 5:30-7:30.
Contact Michael Appel 769-5680, firstname.lastname@example.org
Saturday night’s talk is co-sponsored by:
• The Jewish Federation of Washtenaw County
• The Jewish Community Center of Washtenaw County
• Temple Beth Emeth
• The Jewish Cultural Society
• The Ann Arbor Reconstructionist Havurah
• The Interfaith Council for Peace and Justice
Dr. Gershon Baskin
Dr. Gershon Baskin has a long history of participation on the Israeli side of negotiations with the Palestinians, and has published books and hundreds of articles in the Hebrew, English and Arabic press on a range of topics related to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Gershon Baskin’s strategic thinking and planning background give him a unique perspective for assessing the key challenges of sustainable peace, international diplomacy, environmental security and globalization in the 21st century
Hanna Siniora has been a member of the Palestinian National Council since 1990. He has a long history of participation on the Palestinian side of negotiations with Israel, and is also the founder and publisher of the Jerusalem Times, a weekly English-language Palestinian paper.
Latest posts by MidEast Advisory Services (MEAS) (see all)
- The Day After Independence Day - April 26, 2017
- Gershon Baskin Shares Insights about the Possibilities of Peace at the Museo Memoria y Tolerancia in Mexico - September 28, 2016
- Gershon Baskin shares insights with students at el Colegio Yavne in Huxquilucan Mexico - September 28, 2016